Don't have to worry about missing anything [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Don't have to worry about missing anything

BarryL
01-25-2005, 06:25 AM
I've been away from the board for the last few days because of an office move. It's getting to be that you only have to check in once every two weeks around here.

Dave_G
01-25-2005, 07:39 AM
Not necessarily, BarryL.

Heck, I've even started making your 4 thingies that you requested about a while ago!

Glad you at least check in!

Dave

BarryL
01-25-2005, 12:57 PM
Not necessarily, BarryL.

Heck, I've even started making your 4 thingies that you requested about a while ago!

Glad you at least check in!

Dave
..and I won't stop until they arrive. Greetings from Canada, Dave ol' buddy.

Jim Clark
01-25-2005, 01:10 PM
I dunno, a quick glance through showed that there are a couple of new posters, including gnat boy who seems to have his own band. Also saw the glorious return of snowbunny. That's pretty cool. I missed some stuff along the way.

jc

ForeverAutumn
01-25-2005, 02:52 PM
The party never ends here at RR. :)

Dave_G
01-25-2005, 06:15 PM
Barry,

Ya the cold is here for sure, for sure.

However it's not as bad as those up East are getting.

Your Supper is 3/4th's ready, Galahad "Sleepers" is the hold up, but the plan is in place. You are going to like that one a lot.

Ya, this place is all about the party, huh.

I'm ready for a party. I'm going to my first hockey game ever Saturday night. The Gladiators, a semi pro team here. But of course they are saying that by Saturday night it might ice and all that here. If that's the case, I ain't going nowhere.

Hey I have been enjoying that new Karmakanic you hooked me up with a LOT. It's excellent.

And you know what else? Camels' RAJAZ is really growing on me, have you ever heard that one?

Take care, please send any available cyber hugs and well wishes, I need them badly.

Dave

BarryL
01-25-2005, 06:41 PM
Barry,

I'm going to my first hockey game ever Saturday night.

Camels' RAJAZ is really growing on me, have you ever heard that one?

Take care, please send any available cyber hugs and well wishes, I need them badly.

Dave

Dave:

I hope you enjoy the hockey game. Dress warmly. It's a great game, and sometimes the semi-pros are a lot more exciting than the pros. At least they have motivation to play well. There could be a big contract at the end if they can make it to the NHL.

I have heard Rajaz, and too think it's great. I like the past few better than the most recent one (A Nod & A Wink?).

Hang in there Dave. Lots of hugs and kisses from me. As tough as it may seem, hang in there. Figure out what you value the most, put that first, and really create a plan on how to achieve those values. Think of the long term, put a plan together, and take small steps each day to bring yourself closer to those goals. The one thing too many people regret later in life is how they didn't use thier time wisely. Do the right things, and don't give in to temptation.

XXXOOO,

BarryL

Finch Platte
01-25-2005, 06:55 PM
I've been away from the board for the last few days because of an office move. It's getting to be that you only have to check in once every two weeks around here.

It's just the opposite over at Obner.com. You have to check in every 10 minutes, or else threads get pushed to the second page and you miss 'em.

fp

Dave_G
01-25-2005, 06:58 PM
Thanks, Barry.

I really appreciate the comments, "things" are incredibly difficult right now...

Anyway, Rajaz is pretty good, and I still like A Nod and a Wink a lot, too, very mellow music indeed but I like it a lot, wish I could have seen Andy Latimer live!

Watch your mailbox.

Regards,

Dave

BarryL
01-25-2005, 07:39 PM
Thanks, Barry.

I really appreciate the comments, "things" are incredibly difficult right now...

Anyway, Rajaz is pretty good, and I still like A Nod and a Wink a lot, too, very mellow music indeed but I like it a lot, wish I could have seen Andy Latimer live!

Watch your mailbox.

Regards,

Dave

I think that and Rajaz are my too favorites of the later Camel. Great guitar music. The boy can sure play and write.

ForeverAutumn
01-26-2005, 06:55 AM
Take care, please send any available cyber hugs and well wishes, I need them badly.Dave

A big, fat cyber hug from me too Dave. I hope it helps. ;)

Jim Clark
01-26-2005, 07:47 AM

Dave

I'm not going to send any hugs your way, not even cyberhugs you lugnut. You will be in my thoughts and prayers however. You may not believe in it, but I believe enough for the both of us. I'm not aware of any particular misfortune, other than I believe your father isn't at all well. I hope additional crud hasn't piled up on top of that.

If you want some new music to listen to, lemme know. I don't have any prog of course but I'd be willing to send gnat boy some money so he'd send you out his CD. Troy seems to like it (not always the biggest endorsement :p )

jc

Hyfi
01-26-2005, 08:25 AM
Well, Christmas came and went. My package didn't get here.......or was that next Christmas you were talking about?

Troy
01-26-2005, 09:58 AM
Yes Geezer, imagine me sending you cyber-farts. Bubbly ones that smell like used grilled cheese sandwiches.

Yeah, life is hard. Time heals. Keep on going and concentrate on the good.

Dave_G
01-26-2005, 05:48 PM
Thanks folks.

I had a huge post I just deleted because I should not put a lot of information like that "out there".

But in summary:

1) 17 year relationship failed
2) Sadness, pain, hurt, uncertaintity.
3) Many many emotional issues.
4) Counselor, doctor.

Regards,

Dave