Transatlantic-In Held (Twas) In I [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Transatlantic-In Held (Twas) In I

3-LockBox
01-21-2005, 08:13 AM
I just heard this tune on Delicious Agony...man what a great tune. I don't own this one because I've read that it was the weaker of the two Transatlantic albums, but I really dig this tune.

I gotta stop listening to DA, because its gonna cost me a fortune!

Dave_G
01-21-2005, 10:14 AM
I have a hard time with this band even tho I have 2 of their seedees and their deeveedee.

I dunno, I think it's the Neil Morse part of the band I don't dig, too much noodling around and all that, would prefer a different dude in the band than him.

Dave

DarrenH
01-21-2005, 03:21 PM
I have a hard time with this band even tho I have 2 of their seedees and their deeveedee.

I dunno, I think it's the Neil Morse part of the band I don't dig, too much noodling around and all that, would prefer a different dude in the band than him.

Dave

Dave, what did you think of Spock's Beard's Feel Euphoria (no Morse)?

Ya lookin' forward to hearing the Beard's new album, Octane?

I like Transatlantic. It's a nice blend of Flowers and Beard with a touch of Marillion.

Darren

progfan
01-21-2005, 07:56 PM
I don't much care for The Flower Kings or Spock's Beard, but I really like Transatlantic. Go figure...

I've heard lots of criticism over "In Held Twas in I" but I think it's an excellent cover. Neil Morse and Roine Stolt sure can't hold a candle to Gary Brooker in terms of vocals, but the music is real good.