Feedback desperately needed => Sony 60" LCD at Sam's Club [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Feedback desperately needed => Sony 60" LCD at Sam's Club

jamison162
01-13-2005, 08:57 PM
I need some quick and dirty information on a tele I've purchased from Sam's Club.
Have not picked it up yet, but paid for it. It was the last one so I snatched it before someone else did tonight and now I'm trying to do my homework on it.

The model is KF (I think), yeah KF-60WE610. It's not a new model or anything, I'm not even sure about all of the features. I first saw it a couple weeks back - a good deal I thought at $3099. Tonight we stopped by for a few other items, and there it was. One on display and another in the box, brand new, never opened, full warranty and everything. Marked down on clearance at (GET THIS!!) $2169.41. So I wrote a check.

Where can I get the full specs and reviews? None on this site. Is this a great deal or what on the LCD? Or should I void the whole deal.

Feedback welcomed.

-Eric

hershon
01-13-2005, 10:14 PM
Amazon usually has stuff on there and you can usually find a few reviews on Google. Bear in mind on the Amazon reviews there are usually one or 2 idiots who always give a product bad reviews because for the most part they're idiots but I think you could get a good overall picture from all the reviews.

I need some quick and dirty information on a tele I've purchased from Sam's Club.
Have not picked it up yet, but paid for it. It was the last one so I snatched it before someone else did tonight and now I'm trying to do my homework on it.

The model is KF (I think), yeah KF-60WE610. It's not a new model or anything, I'm not even sure about all of the features. I first saw it a couple weeks back - a good deal I thought at $3099. Tonight we stopped by for a few other items, and there it was. One on display and another in the box, brand new, never opened, full warranty and everything. Marked down on clearance at (GET THIS!!) $2169.41. So I wrote a check.

Where can I get the full specs and reviews? None on this site. Is this a great deal or what on the LCD? Or should I void the whole deal.

Feedback welcomed.

-Eric

drseid
01-14-2005, 03:16 AM
That is a great deal! I own the 50 inch version and paid about $500 more than that only 4 months ago.

The set is top quality and is one of the best in its class. Don't cancel that check... Wanna trade? ;-)

---Dave

01-16-2005, 12:03 AM
try ecoustics.com