PDA

View Full Version : The 100 Worst Album Covers of All Time

Mr MidFi
01-07-2005, 07:08 AM
<a href="http://www.zonicweb.net/badalbmcvrs/index.htm">Linky</a>
For your Friday viewing pleasure.

3-LockBox
01-08-2005, 01:01 PM
Thanks a bunch, I needed that. This one is better than the Worst Band Photo gallery (from about 6 or 7 months ago). Some truly bizarr and tastless covers out there. I hope some of those same people visit this website.

Worf101
01-10-2005, 08:04 AM
funniest s**t I've ever seen. Sex rears it's very ugly head had me dyin. I mean dyin. I'm in tears here... Brits took a floggin too though... Wow, ahem I'm in tears...

Da Worfster :D

N. Abstentia
01-10-2005, 01:59 PM
I could have done without seeing that black woman taking a crap...question is..WHY DID SHE TAKE OFF HER SHOE TO DO THAT!??!

Mr MidFi
01-10-2005, 02:52 PM
funniest s**t I've ever seen. Sex rears it's very ugly head had me dyin. I mean dyin. I'm in tears here... Brits took a floggin too though... Wow, ahem I'm in tears...

Da Worfster :D

Now compare and contrast these ridiculous pieces of crap to the simple, direct, instantly recognizable design of the cover that is your avatar, Worfster. Quite a difference, eh?

Worf101
01-11-2005, 08:12 AM
Now compare and contrast these ridiculous pieces of crap to the simple, direct, instantly recognizable design of the cover that is your avatar, Worfster. Quite a difference, eh?

Yes... yes, yes. I agree with you 100%. It's obviously a fave album of mine and perhaps my fave of all time. Interesting though but I think I can forgive an awful album cover if the music inside is superior. But I wonder... would I still love "What's Goin On?" as much if the cover were some unrecognizable mish mash? I love Queen but those two Album covers on that site were dreadful to me. Hmmm I'll have to look through the LP's and see if I've an album I love who's cover I REALLY hate.

Da Worfster :cool: