Happy Xmas!!! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Happy Xmas!!!

Celtic Bob
12-24-2004, 12:40 AM
I've been absent from the boards for about a year or so but just recently came back. I just want to wish everyone a graet holiday. I will be in full trading swing in the new year. I already got a couple in the works for whoever wants them. As soon as they are done I will post. Untill then....have a good one.
Cheers!
b.

Hyfi
12-24-2004, 06:00 AM
Whatever you all celebrate, have a Happy & Musical Holiday. Best wishes for the New Year and beyond.

Brian & Carolyn and the House of Hyfi

Davey
12-24-2004, 09:08 AM
Ho Ho Ho.....And a big fat Merry Christmas back at ya buddy! And me and my new little Santa ornament avatar wish everybody around here, no matter how bad you think my taste in music is (and it is :)), the most wonderful of wonderful Christmases! Or substitute "wonderful Holidays" if you prefer to get all PC and nonreligious about it!

If you're on your bike tonight and there's snow all over the friggin place, you're a friggin idiot, but don't wear white! Flourescent orange is the ticket. Ho ho ho...

Stone
12-24-2004, 10:50 AM
Don't leave out Festivus!

Merry Christmas, everyone.

DarrenH
12-24-2004, 11:42 AM
Hope everyone has a joyous and safe Christmas.

Darren

ForeverAutumn
12-24-2004, 12:56 PM
Don't leave out Festivus!

It sounds like my neighbours have begun their "airing of grievances" (I have got to move out of this townhouse!) :(

:) :) :) Safe and Happy Holidays to you all :) :) :)

Swish
12-24-2004, 02:24 PM
Mine was already made quite nicer by a surprise visit from my son, who got a week or so leave from Fort Benning, GA. The downside is that he will likely be headed to Iraq sometime in January with the rest of his reserve unit, but, while we're certainly worried about him, we're also very proud as well.

Anyway, we're hosting a party tonight for my family, probably about 25 or so total, so it should be a fun time. I'm planning on playing the holiday music comps that I've received from some of you in the past. The new one from Audio Bill, an older one from Davey, and I think I have one from Jim Clark too, but I can't quite remember and the cds are two floors down in my HT room, so I'll made a correction later if I need to.

Regards,
Swish

audiobill
12-24-2004, 03:16 PM
Merry Christmas to all my RRers.

Hope the new year brings joy and great music to you and your loved ones.

Mrs audiobill and I are hosting Christmas this year for about 20 relatives and are looking forward to having a great time. Kawarthat Lakes Raspberry Wheat Ale and Several types of Shiraz's will be flowing along with the optional Monte Cristo cigars..... Gidde Up.

Rest well ye merry Gentlemen ane Gentlewomen,
audiobill