Pagan AudioBill ! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Pagan AudioBill !

Swish
12-18-2004, 01:17 PM
I wanted to thank you for this nice comp of Cool Christmas tunes I just got in the mail today. I tried thanking you via an e-mail, but it got kicked back as undeliverable. If you still have my addy, shoot something to me so I have your new one, ok?

Anyway, I have very little XMas music, so this will be played quite a bit at my Christmas Eve party on Friday.

Regards,
Swish

mad rhetorik
12-20-2004, 10:32 AM
Yep, thanks Audiobill. Got mine last Friday.

audiobill
12-20-2004, 03:58 PM
Hey.......You guys are more than welcome.

I was feeling creative in a Christmas kind of way, so I culled one together for you.

Hope you enjoy it.

Cheers,

Bill

P.S., Swish, I've PM'd you my email addie.

Stone
12-21-2004, 05:47 AM
I got mine too. Thanks!!

I've only listened to part of it (and there's a lot I'm looking forward to hearing for the first time), but it starts out with three of my favorite Christmas songs. "Fairytale of New York" is one of my favorite songs of all time, and it still can bring a smile to my face and give me chills (because it's so good).

http://www.chartattack.com/damn/2004/12/1603.cfm

Thanks again, and I can't wait to hear the rest of it.

audiobill
12-24-2004, 03:25 PM
I got mine too. Thanks!!

I've only listened to part of it (and there's a lot I'm looking forward to hearing for the first time), but it starts out with three of my favorite Christmas songs. "Fairytale of New York" is one of my favorite songs of all time, and it still can bring a smile to my face and give me chills (because it's so good).

http://www.chartattack.com/damn/2004/12/1603.cfm

Thanks again, and I can't wait to hear the rest of it.

Hey, Stone.

Thanks for aligning me with that chartattack story. As you've guessed by my Christmas Comp, I absolutely adore "Fairytale of New York" -- it's just so perfect!! I also adore the Fountains of Wayne's "The Man in the Santa Suit". It has that Pogues' "tongue'n'cheekiness" that puts a smile on my face each time I hear it.

Cheers,
Bill

Davey
12-24-2004, 05:24 PM
Hey, just got mine this afternoon too! Looks like it took a little detour down to my old shack in Arizona first, but it's safely in my hands in northern California now. Thanks bud! I can use a little Christmas cheer round about now :)

Slosh
12-24-2004, 07:41 PM
Got mine today as well. Just in time, eh? Okay, I'll admit that Waitresses track has long been a guilty pleasure, even though I don't really feel like I did anything wrong ;)

Thanks Mr. Bill :o

audiobill
12-27-2004, 08:20 AM
Hey, just got mine this afternoon too! Looks like it took a little detour down to my old shack in Arizona first, but it's safely in my hands in northern California now. Thanks bud! I can use a little Christmas cheer round about now :)

I'm glad Slosh and you got it, in time, for Christmas.

There's probably another ten people who will get it just after -- I mailed this sucker 2.5 weeks prior.

Go figure,
Bill