Hi [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Easy E
12-16-2004, 01:21 PM
I have wandered over here from Carreview site, I been a memeber on the forums there for about 4 years or so. So I decided to come over here and maybe help out post etc a little bit. Hope to see you guys around.

topspeed
12-16-2004, 02:37 PM
Welcome E,

I think I've read some of your posts. If I remember correctly, you're an installer or related to the car audio industry in some way, right?

Easy E
12-16-2004, 03:23 PM
I sell audio gear, I can also do some design work, and installations... Went to CES last year, going next year, I am busy this year so I cant make it.

ericl
12-16-2004, 04:55 PM
Hi Easy,

Good to see you over here, its great when members cross-post on our sites.

Man am I going to need your help. I just ordered a new car stereo and don't know the first thing about installation. I posted about this at the car forums, I think those guys will be a big help. I'm nervous about tearing up my nice new (to me) car. I really want to learn though, and can't afford to pay someone to do it right now.

-Eric

kexodusc
12-17-2004, 04:39 AM
Eric,

You'll find it's easier than programming a VCR....once you get past the initial fear of mucking up your wiring.
Just make sure you wire your speakers in the correct polarity...been there, done that.

So...what did ya get?

Worf101
12-17-2004, 08:25 AM
Welcome to our little slice of heaven. Nice to see a new/old face. Look forward to reading/hearing from you in the future...

Da Worfster :cool: