yamaha+rx-v2500 fan [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : yamaha+rx-v2500 fan

Astro
11-24-2004, 12:55 AM
hey there
just recently purchased the 2500
I'm not sure if anyone knows much about them as they are a new unit. But i was fidling around with it and i set the fan mode to cont. Which in the manual says it runs the fan continuosly. When i set it to it i couldnt for the life of me hear the fan. I know on my old 1400 i could hear the fan distinctly but not so much on the 2500. Could it be that the fan is so quiet you cant hear it? Or is it somthing else?

woodman
11-25-2004, 08:05 AM
hey there
just recently purchased the 2500
I'm not sure if anyone knows much about them as they are a new unit. But i was fidling around with it and i set the fan mode to cont. Which in the manual says it runs the fan continuosly. When i set it to it i couldnt for the life of me hear the fan. I know on my old 1400 i could hear the fan distinctly but not so much on the 2500. Could it be that the fan is so quiet you cant hear it? Or is it somthing else?

Hey there yourself Astro ... you posted another question here which no one could answer because no one seems to know what "revish" means. You need to clear that one up before asking yet another question. It's really bad manners to pose a question on a forum and then walk away - never to be heard from again.

We all anxiously await your response ...

maherrpca
11-27-2004, 06:22 PM
Astro,
Are you happy with the Receiver?? i was thinking of buying the 1500 or the 2500, any thoughs? Why Yamaha ?

Astro
11-28-2004, 01:20 AM
Astro,
Are you happy with the Receiver?? i was thinking of buying the 1500 or the 2500, any thoughs? Why Yamaha ?

couldnt be happeir.
i used to have a 1400 and i had dropout problems. Read alot of people were having same probs so i swaped to the 2500., no drop out so far and also no delayed bitsream lock on like the 1400 had. I love yammy because of their dsp sound feilds.

Highly recommended , bonus is that the price was dropped from 2999 for the previous 2400 to 2499 for the new 2500.