Nearfest 2005 patron program this Sunday [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Nearfest 2005 patron program this Sunday

DPM
11-19-2004, 04:11 PM
So, who's planning on attending Nearfest 2005? WIth Protokaw now making an appearance on Friday at the pre-Nearfest show, the weekend is really shaping up. I missed out last year, so I'm contemplating dropping some major bucks for a patron ticket. Anyone else out there as prog crazy as I?

Dave M

BarryL
11-19-2004, 04:17 PM
So, who's planning on attending Nearfest 2005? Anyone else out there as prog crazy as I?

Dave M

I'll need to look into it. I seriously thought about going the past two years. That they've pushed it back a bit from the last week in June helps me out a lot, what with the kids in school and all.

Unfortunately, because of my work, it's hard for me to plan so far in advance, but there's no chance of getting tickets at the last minute, I'm sure.

So, the answer is...maybe.

progfan
11-19-2004, 07:15 PM
I did the patron program in '03 and it was definitely worth it, but I'm short of funds so I'll just wait for the general tix sale in Feb.

I agree that the '05 lineup is killer. I think it's much better than this year, which imo, was the worst lineup they've ever had.

DarrenH
11-19-2004, 07:22 PM
Unfortunately, because of my work, it's hard for me to plan so far in advance, but there's no chance of getting tickets at the last minute, I'm sure.

So, the answer is...maybe.

Towing that company line sucks. Frikkin' job keeps gettin' in the way. :)

Dave_G
11-22-2004, 07:01 AM
Man I would love to go to this thing, especially with IQ playing, but logistically and financially I can't swing it.

Dave