is there a "Blue Book" web site for LP's? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : is there a "Blue Book" web site for LP's?

thepogue
11-14-2004, 09:01 AM
Is there such a thing? I normally pick up interesting LP's @ thrift shops and at some point do a search on ebay (then on google) to gain some insite on the LP. Is there a "blue book" web page that I can query? Thanks in advance! Pogue

Joe B
11-14-2004, 01:29 PM
Is there such a thing? I normally pick up interesting LP's @ thrift shops and at some point do a search on ebay (then on google) to gain some insite on the LP. Is there a "blue book" web page that I can query? Thanks in advance! Pogue

Hey Poguester,

Long time no see! Just about a year actually.This is the site I go to for finding old records and estinating their value: outofprint.com . So how are the new digs here? Is it fun or is it still plagued with problem children? Are there many old faces left? Be sure to say hi to Tin for me. I miss you guys.

Joe B

thepogue
11-14-2004, 02:28 PM
hows it going!!! hope alls well on your end...fine here...

I'm not sure of the "mood" here as I've not been in voer a year meself....seems quite calm!!

i checked out the site..looks great! thanks...I've not seen brudda Tin in a coons-age also...but if I do I'll pass the good tidings

hug the wife and kids fer me!!
Peace, Pogue

brulaha
11-14-2004, 03:20 PM
Greetings Joe B

I believe Tin is around, but doesn't post much anymore, much like myself. How's life in Canada? The Paradigm's still treating you well?

Bru

Joe B
11-14-2004, 04:10 PM
Greetings Joe B

I believe Tin is around, but doesn't post much anymore, much like myself. How's life in Canada? The Paradigm's still treating you well?

Bru

Yup! My Paradigms are still treating me well...now as for Tia { WHACK!!} Yeow!! I guess I asked for that one! ;-) I still have my Studio 100's upstairs in my living room. I have heard a lot of nice equipment out there, but I'm not an upgrade for the sake of upgrade kind of guy.(Especially with 2 channel ) Downstairs I’m still enjoying my energy eXL speakers in a modest home theater. I think my next move may involve a cabin sound system.

How about you? Anything new in gear or life? Take care ‘ol buddy! ;-)

Joe B

TinHere
11-14-2004, 04:29 PM
Ouch, my ears are burning! You'd think I'm lurking here all the time considering I heard ya'll so quick, but such is not the case, so it it must be providence.

Great to see odd faces :p ....umm old faces!! :D

Hope all is well.

thepogue
11-14-2004, 04:50 PM
miss ya ole man!! hope alls well in your end 'o da world!! wow you me Joe and Tia....old homie week!! lol nice ta see ya mate!!!

Peace, Pogue

gonefishin
11-14-2004, 05:23 PM
Only reason to say ol' buddy is because you go back a number of years...not as if you won't have the opportunity to see him again tomorrow. nudge nudge...know what I mean...know what I mean ;)

Hey Joe...and Tinnie :D Hope *all's well with everyone. Joe...give that little angel of yours a hug...that's one of the sweetest internet wives/mothers that I know of! (hi Tia :) )
*swipe*

Pogue...hi Pogue...I just responded to your post over at AC...then I figured I'd come here and see what was happening at AR...whatdoya know! Tin and Joe are here.

Cheers all...I'll check back and talk ta later!

dan

although...in the next day or so sounds better than talking to ya in a few years from now ;)

legend
all's = all is

gonefishin
11-14-2004, 05:25 PM
Hi bru :D

Joe B
11-14-2004, 06:09 PM
Ouch, my ears are burning! You'd think I'm lurking here all the time considering I heard ya'll so quick, but such is not the case, so it it must be providence.

Great to see odd faces :p ....umm old faces!! :D

Hope all is well.

Actually Rhode Island looks good right now. We just got hit with a foot of snow! It started Saturday morning and is just petering off now. Tia says the plow just went by (for the first time!) I'm not heading out tonight to shovel out though! Maybe we'll get a little rain... yeah thats it. I'll stay here nice and warm on the computer with safe old cyberpals.

;-)

Joe B

TinHere
11-14-2004, 06:17 PM
Hey GF!

Quite an evening. My music partner [Bru glad ya didn't get banned] from the music thing you set up, Joe B.. my partner in crime, the Pogue..the Pogue, and now the man with the tank himself. All we need is, well there sure is a long list of MIA and only one Tia [miss ya, call when Joe B goes on tour].

Take care.

thepogue
11-14-2004, 06:17 PM
this is too much..if I wasn't here @ work I'd get a beer goin...awwwww....what the heck (pop)

lol

Peace, Pogue

TinHere
11-14-2004, 06:20 PM
Well the good news is you won't be disappointing all the people that come to hear you bang on your drums. If memory serves, a little bad weather or explosion, and you pack up and leave.

Joe B
11-14-2004, 06:22 PM
Tia say's hi too. She might not have work tomorrow because of the big storm here:

http://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/national/2004/11/14/snowstorm041114.html

Those downed towers are near her work. Always an excuse..{WHACK} Yeow! :-(

Anybody else from old home week around?

Joe B

TinHere
11-14-2004, 06:23 PM
this is too much..if I wasn't here @ work I'd get a beer goin...awwwww....what the heck (pop)

lol

Peace, Pogue

LOL glub glub glub, AHHHHH.

Joe B
11-14-2004, 06:33 PM
LOL glub glub glub, AHHHHH.

LOL!! Glub glub glub...Ahhhh! Im glad somethings stay the same!

Joe B

Joe B
11-14-2004, 06:41 PM
You know as I get older I'm not as fussy where I play. I can't turn down work so I'll play at dangerous events like storms, explosions.....Jersey ;-)

brulaha
11-14-2004, 08:19 PM
Creeeeeeeeeek...phew, it smells in here...

But with a little work and elbow grease the P&B could be up and running once again. It's not like the front window didn't get replaced every Friday night anyway. I brought a keg of Sammy Smith’s Oatmeal Stout to get the place going again. I'll I need is a sturdy tap.

gonefishin
11-14-2004, 09:01 PM
Creeeeeeeeeek...phew, it smells in here...

But with a little work and elbow grease the P&B could be up and running once again. It's not like the front window didn't get replaced every Friday night anyway. I brought a keg of Sammy Smith’s Oatmeal Stout to get the place going again. I'll I need is a sturdy tap.

Samuel Smith...now your talkin'! *lip smack* I got a four of some oatmeal stout waiting in the basement for a slight chill. :)

oh...If I were to guess it's no time to be talking about the P&B...while it may be filled with good memories, right now it's just P...and while a good P (like the one we have) can certainly put a smile on ones face...I think it's nay the time to start calling things out like the opening of the P&B. Tho the days gone past were surely a hoot...I would argue that those days be those days and we not only live with remembrance of yesteryear, but this year and next year as well. Because after all...we are the ones writing this thing...are we not.

Besides...maybe if We get a B to go with our P we could add Joe to have a PB&J :rolleyes:

Hmmm...Pogue...if there's talk about a PB&J...would you stick around? or would that be enough to cause you to split. If you did...where would that leave us with the PB&J? ;)

thepogue
11-18-2004, 07:55 AM
but I'd really like "J" to bring us some lobster from Maine and we'll save the PB&J's fer the lil ones!!..lol

and as far as "B" I know it's been a coons age but I'll write the old chap...and see whats what!!...

gonefishin
11-19-2004, 02:07 PM
*lip smack*

mmmm...lobster and peanut butter

;)