A class speakers of Stereophile recommended components list on October in 2004? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : A class speakers of Stereophile recommended components list on October in 2004?

bluesky
11-08-2004, 10:28 PM
Hi. I would like to know A class speakers of Stereophile recommended components list announced on October in 2004. I make a request for them.

topspeed
11-08-2004, 11:34 PM
You can purchase the list from stereophile.com if you really want it. Personally, I say trust your own ears.

Ex Lion Tamer
11-09-2004, 04:56 AM
I got out my issue with the full intention of listing them, but there's 45, and I just don't have the time...guess you'll have to get it on line.

kfalls
11-09-2004, 05:03 AM
If you care about the recommendations you'll want to read the comments. Also be ready to spend some BIG bucks, very few on the 'A' list fall below $3000.

markw
11-09-2004, 07:26 AM
I got out my issue with the full intention of listing them, but there's 45, and I just don't have the time...guess you'll have to get it on line....or the local library.

RGA
11-09-2004, 10:53 PM
You're not planning to buy based off that list are you? Been there done that - you're better served not buying or reading that magazine - you could wind up with a Class A, B, or C etc speaker that would get royally spanked by speakers they don't review and which cost siginficantly less money. To be fair much of what they review highly is competant to good and some of it is truly world class - but IMO a lot of it is also overpriced rubbish.