Home theater help [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Home theater help

joem
11-07-2004, 06:04 AM
I am thinking about purchasing a pair of Infinity Primus 360s along with these I could get a pair of the Primus 150s for around $500 total. Is this a good deal or are there better speakers out there for around the same price? I am planning on using these mainly for movie watching, but also for some music listening and I already have a sub.

Thanks in advance

Joe

PAT.P
11-08-2004, 08:31 PM
I am thinking about purchasing a pair of Infinity Primus 360s along with these I could get a pair of the Primus 150s for around $500 total. Is this a good deal or are there better speakers out there for around the same price? I am planning on using these mainly for movie watching, but also for some music listening and I already have a sub.

Thanks in advance

Joe
This is a great price in Canada these two speaker would run around $1,300 at Best Buy Canada.Pat.P

nightflier
11-09-2004, 01:21 PM
I own a pair of 150's and they are excellent speakers for the price (better than my Polk RT600i's, although w/o the bass extension). But paired with the floorstanders, they should sound just fine. I have not heard the Primus floorstanding speakers, but I expect them to sound excellent as well.