Best addition to any audio system [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Best addition to any audio system

vr6ofpain
11-05-2004, 06:13 PM
It has taken me some years to realize this, but after buying several cd's and a record over the last couple months I realized something. Getting new music(that is good) far outweighs upgrades(that usually cost more). Listening to this Larry Young LP I got, "Young Blues", for $12 off ebay, I realized my money is much more well spent on now upgrading to more music!

plextor guy
11-06-2004, 03:23 AM
It has taken me some years to realize this, but after buying several cd's and a record over the last couple months I realized something. Getting new music(that is good) far outweighs upgrades(that usually cost more). Listening to this Larry Young LP I got, "Young Blues", for $12 off ebay, I realized my money is much more well spent on now upgrading to more music!

You have achieved enlightenment.

kexodusc
11-06-2004, 04:14 AM
Shhh...keep that racket down....if it catches on, you'll put hundreds of audio companies out of business...

vr6ofpain
11-06-2004, 11:32 PM
Shhh...keep that racket down....if it catches on, you'll put hundreds of audio companies out of business...

Heh heh
:D

hifitommy
11-07-2004, 09:59 AM
that i own about 4-5k LPs and about 1500 CDs. most of my equipment purchases are used ones.

http://www.audioasylum.com/audio/vinyl/messages/357629.html

above is a link to my post today at aa. ive spent most of the weekend methodically listening to these acquisitions in the car and here at the comp. FUN!

jrflanne
11-12-2004, 02:46 PM
Ah, there is nothing better than going to the vinyl store and copping some nice new tunes!!! It is almost as good as scoring some good old equipment.
jack