Packers win, Kerry's in! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Packers win, Kerry's in!

Davey
10-31-2004, 01:11 PM
The chance that the games and elections results matching up in the last 18 elections is 1 in 263.5 million, more than 2,600 times higher than the chance of being killed by a lightning strike in a lifetime, said Dave Dolan, an assistant professor of statistics at the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay.

http://members.mailaka.net/davey/party.gif

MindGoneHaywire
10-31-2004, 01:46 PM
No comment. :^)

Jim Clark
10-31-2004, 01:51 PM
Chiefs win 2 in a row.

In (probably) unrelated news- a cold front is approaching Hell.

jc

kexodusc
10-31-2004, 03:34 PM
Could be worse, the games all could've been tied, go into OT, dragging on and on...then a team could have contested the coin toss...etc...

Mr MidFi
11-01-2004, 08:35 AM
I would like to say that I'm glad it will all finally be over soon...but that would be a lie. It's not going to be over anytime soon. There are armies of lawyers from both sides flying into Florida and Ohio as we speak...to say nothing of the poll-watchers and Michael Moore's camcorder brigades. There will be recounts and lawsuits and contentious disagreements. I just hope it stops there.

Please, do your civic duty and vote tomorrow. Encourage your friends, family and neighbors to do the same. And then just walk away and let the chips fall where they may. Please.

I hope I'm wrong, but I have a feeling there may be some ugliness in the days ahead. Worse than last time. Worse than ever.

kexodusc
11-01-2004, 08:55 AM
I just hope one side wins commandingly so we don't get dragged through the mud again. I already voted...so I know which sides got the early lead :D