Lost my remote! yamaha rx-v596 help plz [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Lost my remote! yamaha rx-v596 help plz

TacticalFlow
10-24-2004, 01:31 PM
Well i lost my remote for my reciver and now i cant config my setting anymore.. Is there any way i can change settings without the remote??

I tried hooking up my tv to it but nothing shows up. I have a old remote from my old yamaha and some of the buttons work with it. Maybe im hooking up the tv wrong?

Thanks for the help.

Glen B
10-25-2004, 12:28 PM
Well i lost my remote for my reciver and now i cant config my setting anymore.. Is there any way i can change settings without the remote??

I tried hooking up my tv to it but nothing shows up. I have a old remote from my old yamaha and some of the buttons work with it. Maybe im hooking up the tv wrong?

Thanks for the help.

You may be able to get a new remote for your receiver from ReplacementRemotes.com. I've purchased from them more than once to replace worn out remotes. Prices are reasonable. What's cool about ReplacementRemotes is that if they don't have an item in stock, they will direct you to other sources that might have what you're looking for.

Click here: http://www.replacementremotes.com/store/prodthumbs.cfm?categoryid=100

nick4433
10-25-2004, 02:33 PM
Buy any learning remote and take it to Best Buy. Learn the commands from some other Yamaha receiver there and be done with it!