Pre-order your live Incubus DVD and save a bit o' cash. [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Pre-order your live Incubus DVD and save a bit o' cash.

Finch Platte
10-21-2004, 05:27 AM
Incubus
Alive at Red Rocks (DVD + CD)
Release Date : 11/23/2004
Label : EPIC
Selection # : 059042

Incubus's Alive At Red Rocks is a two disc set that includes the band's first long-form live concert DVD. Alive At Red Rocks captures the memorable high-energy July 26, 2004 performance at the legendary Red Rocks Amphitheatre.

The DVD:
Shot in stunning high definition and presented in wide-screen format, the two hour show includes live versions of recent smash hits "Megalomaniac" and "Talk Shows On Mute," as well as "Drive," "Stellar," "Pardon Me" and "Vitamin." In addition to the concert, the DVD also includes five unreleased visuals tracks powered by MX multi-channel video technology. Only seen before in concert, these five videos are available at the touch of a button: "Just A Phase," "Pistola," "The Warmth," "Here In My Room" and "Sick Sad Little World." The DVD also includes an extensive photo gallery, backstage and sound check bonus footage, a 5.1 surround mix, an interactive set list and animated menus.

The Audio CD:
Features 2 previously unreleased songs, one European B-side, as well as two live tracks recorded in Sydney and Malaysia.

Enter SAVE15 somewhere and save 15% on the order.

Go here: http://www.sonymusicstore.com/store/catalog/MerchandiseDetails.jsp?merchId=77720

fp

Shouldn't it be Incubus'? Not Incubus's...?

Edit: Oh, this is good. Free shipping w/ orders over $25. So my 15% off brings my total to $24-something, so then they add $3.98 shipping back on. That's focking stupid, wot? Cancel my order, Sony.