Presidential elections [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Presidential elections

jamison
10-19-2004, 10:03 PM
I have an interesting thought how many of you out there are undecided? how many dont like what either canidate have to say. how many would vote for " none of the above" if it were on the ballot. I hate to say it but i will prob choose to vote for what i consider the lesser of 2 evils, not saying whom im voting for but it would be interesting to see the number of none of the above votes.

Justlisten2
10-20-2004, 06:17 AM
I have an interesting thought how many of you out there are undecided? how many dont like what either canidate have to say. how many would vote for " none of the above" if it were on the ballot. I hate to say it but i will prob choose to vote for what i consider the lesser of 2 evils, not saying whom im voting for but it would be interesting to see the number of none of the above votes.

Yeah, both candidates suck, just like in 2000. At least in 2000, Nader was on the ticket, so I voted for him, as my 'none of the above' vote. No real third party threat this time, since Nader can't get on the PA ballot. When I see two men, such as Kerry and Bush, it really shows that no one wants to be the Puppet of the United States anymore. Real men with intelligience, choose to be the Puppet's master. In the voting booth, you'll simply be voting on whether you want the Puppet to wear a blue costume or a red one. ;)

FLZapped
10-20-2004, 07:31 AM
Yeah, both candidates suck, just like in 2000. At least in 2000, Nader was on the ticket, so I voted for him, as my 'none of the above' vote. No real third party threat this time, since Nader can't get on the PA ballot. When I see two men, such as Kerry and Bush, it really shows that no one wants to be the Puppet of the United States anymore. Real men with intelligience, choose to be the Puppet's master. In the voting booth, you'll simply be voting on whether you want the Puppet to wear a blue costume or a red one. ;)

I must admit that the political selection process has been the "lesser of two evils" for a long, long time and at all levels. I see it filtering down into local level more and more.

-Bruce