I have been robbed!!! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : I have been robbed!!!

nick4433
10-15-2004, 09:32 PM
My audio equipment is both safe and sound but my complaint is about the AR Forum robbing me of all my posts made previous to the site changeover and has reduced me to a mere "newbie".
I noticed that recently and said WTF is going on here? Are these &^%^*#@ going to make me start all over again? Where are those so called friends in high places when you need them??
The review on the Denon 2105 will just have to wait till I get my "seniority" back!!!

topspeed
10-15-2004, 10:17 PM
Just change your "AR Junior Member" to something you want in your Member Profile. Simple, right?

Eric Z
10-16-2004, 05:05 AM
interesting how someone can be so much into labels!

Smokey
10-16-2004, 03:02 PM
My audio equipment is both safe and sound but my complaint is about the AR Forum robbing me of all my posts made previous to the site changeover and has reduced me to a mere "newbie".

Two kind of posters are called newbies:

1. Posters who are new to this site.

2. And posters that have been absent due to being in jail for a long time.....LOLOL :D

nick4433
10-16-2004, 04:04 PM
" And posters that have been absent due to being in jail for a long time.....LOLOL"

Jail was a kinder place than this!
(LOL)

cam
10-16-2004, 06:28 PM
I noticed that recently and said WTF is going on here? Are these &^%^*#@ going to make me start all over again? Where are those so called friends in high places when you need them??
The review on the Denon 2105 will just have to wait till I get my "seniority" back!!!
Hey Nick, get over it and post your review on the 2105. I'm interested and I will tell you why. I noticed the 2105 is rated at 80x7 with a power consumption of 5.3A (636 watts). My 1804 is rated at 90x6 with a power consumption of 4.5A (540 watts). With it set up for 5.1 only, considering the 5.3A on the 2105, it just might be an upgrade that I am looking for, or maybe I will need the 2805 or 3805 to notice an improvement. Anyways, wipe your tears and post a review you big baby!

Woochifer
10-18-2004, 09:53 AM
Nickster -

U shoulda known that this is a tough crowd! Better get crackin' on them posts, you might match rank with Smokey in about ... oh ... say ... six months or so! Around here, all that matters is what you do for us lately! :)

nick4433
10-18-2004, 01:29 PM
Nickster -

U shoulda known that this is a tough crowd! Better get crackin' on them posts, you might match rank with Smokey in about ... oh ... say ... six months or so! Around here, all that matters is what you do for us lately! :)
With reference to Smokey, last time I checked quality of posts mattered more than quantity (LOLOL) But since I've learnt Sir TT is moderating this site, anything can happen. (LOL)
Talk about begining life again on AR that is!

Smokey
10-18-2004, 03:14 PM
With reference to Smokey, last time I checked quality of posts mattered more than quantity (LOLOL)

I hope you don't say that to Wooch who got over 1,436 posts...LOL.

"But since I've learnt Sir TT is moderating this site, anything can happen. (LOL)"

Please don't get me started on that :D

Sir Terrence the Terrible
10-18-2004, 06:44 PM
I hope you don't say that to Wooch who got over 1,436 posts...LOL.

"But since I've learnt Sir TT is moderating this site, anything can happen. (LOL)"

Please don't get me started on that :D

Just for that, I am going to set your forest on fire(cues up Ohio players "Fire" and lights match)

Sir Terrence the Terrible
10-18-2004, 06:50 PM

Hey, your friends got your released from jail didn't they? LOLOL, Besides I had to BEG Wooch to even ask if they would release you. You looked all pitful with the bars wrecking your profile, the T-man just couldn't bare it anymore. I had to have some kind of revenge for you reducing me to a mere sprinkler(remember all the buckshot you put in me azz?), so I reduced you to a mere newbie. HA!!!!! The dang bear with his own zip code didn't even lift a finger(don't worry, when he returns to the forest where he lives, he will smell ashes!!! LOL)

nick4433
10-19-2004, 12:36 PM
Hey, your friends got your released from jail didn't they? LOLOL, Besides I had to BEG Wooch to even ask if they would release you. You looked all pitful with the bars wrecking your profile, the T-man just couldn't bare it anymore. I had to have some kind of revenge for you reducing me to a mere sprinkler(remember all the buckshot you put in me azz?), so I reduced you to a mere newbie. HA!!!!! The dang bear with his own zip code didn't even lift a finger(don't worry, when he returns to the forest where he lives, he will smell ashes!!! LOL)

TT my brutha, I have nothing but love for you. Your arse is nothing but a meaningless reminder of nick saving young and inncocent posters from your tirades. Somebody had to bust a few caps and I was the chosen one. Nothing personal Sir TT!
But you turning me into a newbie? Now that was completely unnecessary! Can't we just get along?

Smokey
10-19-2004, 03:31 PM
The dang bear with his own zip code didn't even lift a finger(don't worry, when he returns to the forest where he lives, he will smell ashes!!! LOL)

Well, for your information, I don't live in the forest anymore since acoustics are not too good :D