Hey Troy Designshed dood! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Hey Troy Designshed dood!

Dave_G
10-06-2004, 05:15 AM
The Musical Box is slated to do the Lamb in San Francisco in late November or early December.

You gotta go see 'em.

Dave

Finch Platte
10-06-2004, 06:04 AM
The Musical Box is slated to do the Lamb in San Francisco in late November or early December.

You gotta go see 'em.

Dave

Where can I get info?

Thanks, Dave.

fp

Dave_G
10-06-2004, 06:19 AM
It's not formally announced but it is formally announced that they are playing Dec. 1 in Whittier (LA) and then Hollywood and then San Fran.

http://www.calprog.com

Dave

Troy
10-06-2004, 06:39 AM
Beechin!

Thanks for the scoop. More to follow, I'm sure.

BarryL
10-06-2004, 06:46 AM
Beechin!

Thanks for the scoop. More to follow, I'm sure.

If they have the original slide show, it'll be like a blowback in the time machine. I've seen the Lamb show twice, and it is a trip. DON"T MISS IT. You should even drag the equastrian to the show for a major cultural event! Think of it as your way to pay her back for dragging you dragging and screaming to Hawaii! ;->

Dave_G
10-06-2004, 08:04 AM
Who in the hell is the equstrian?

Dave

Troy
10-06-2004, 09:58 AM
My wife is the equestrian.

Though, she is phasing that out now for piano/voice lessons. Sadly, she is developing a taste for opera . . . what a freekin horror THAT is.

Can't WAIT to hear more about TMB coming here!!

Dave_G
10-06-2004, 10:25 AM
Well the TMB visit to SanFran is another one to add to our ever growing concert discrepancies.

No Lamb dates for anywhere near here, of course.

TFK killed here, stunk there.

Marillion just played there.

No Marillion dates anywhere near here.

Opera, huh?

You have my utter sympathies, brother.

Dave

BarryL
10-06-2004, 11:30 AM
My wife is the equestrian.

Though, she is phasing that out now for piano/voice lessons. Sadly, she is developing a taste for opera . . . what a freekin horror THAT is.

Can't WAIT to hear more about TMB coming here!!

If I can dig deep into my boxes of CDs that my wife would like to dispose because she's been watching thousands of hours of Clean Sweep instead of doing something more productive (full stop...actually, watching in this case is better than doing).

What I'm saying is that I have something I can send The Equestrian.

Perhaps by Christmas (LOL)!

skewiff
10-06-2004, 01:05 PM
The Lamb LDoB will be released in SACD and DVD audio very very soon.

Tony

ForeverAutumn
10-06-2004, 05:45 PM
If they have the original slide show, it'll be like a blowback in the time machine. I've seen the Lamb show twice, and it is a trip. DON"T MISS IT. You should even drag the equastrian to the show for a major cultural event! Think of it as your way to pay her back for dragging you dragging and screaming to Hawaii! ;->

TMB are playing Toronto again in November. In the past they've always played this dumpy venue, but tickets have been really reasonable at about $25 a pop. Well, they've changed venues this time around to a slighly less dumpy, but acoustically fantastic venue and doubled ticket prices. This time 'round it's $50 - $55 a pop. Ouch! I wonder if they'll still sell as well at this price. I know I'm not going.

unleasHell
10-12-2004, 02:02 PM
I'm very close to Whittier, thanks for the tips

hey Troy, just got a Canon 1D Mk II...

unleasHell
10-12-2004, 03:22 PM
follow link:
http://www.themusicalbox.net/

click on "Tours"