Whats' your screen name mean? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Whats' your screen name mean?

piece-it pete
10-05-2004, 09:40 AM
Hello everybody!

Tried this elsewere, very interesting!

Some are obvious, others not so. Mine? Well I had to come up with something to register, at the time I didn't have enough to buy a complete system, so....

Little did I realize I'd be stuck with it for the rest of my life!! At least it's going seperates :) .

Yours?

Pete

dean_martin
10-05-2004, 11:14 AM
When I first starting posting here I was on the downside of a lounge music phase. I chose the screen name "that's amore" for the song and the MAN who made it famous. When we were required to register, the new system wouldn't accept the apostrophe so I became dean_martin. If I have to change it again I might go with Matt Helm - the poor man's James Bond and the original swinger secret agent!

topspeed
10-05-2004, 11:57 AM
Guess.

cam
10-05-2004, 04:52 PM
I used my son's name and used spiderman for my avitar because, well lets just say my son has two spiderman blankets, sheets, many pj's, pictures, books, pillows, shirts, curtains.................you get the drift. My wife says I'm trying to steal my 5 year old son's identity, what can I say, my son is my best friend. My name is Steve.

dean_martin
10-05-2004, 07:31 PM
I used my son's name and used spiderman for my avitar because, well lets just say my son has two spiderman blankets, sheets, many pj's, pictures, books, pillows, shirts, curtains.................you get the drift. My wife says I'm trying to steal my 5 year old son's identity, what can I say, my son is my best friend. My name is Steve.

That's cool, Steve! My son's 15, he's still my best friend and whenever I think of him as a toddler I just smile.