Pinnacle P5.3 Center Channel [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Pinnacle P5.3 Center Channel

lookapypy
10-04-2004, 05:16 PM
I am in the process of putting together a new HT system. Has any one heard anything abouth Pinnacle's P5.3 Center Channel speakers? I have not been able to find any reviews on them.

AVMASTER
10-08-2004, 11:00 AM
I am in the process of putting together a new HT system. Has any one heard anything abouth Pinnacle's P5.3 Center Channel speakers? I have not been able to find any reviews on them.
I'm a Pinnacle dealer and the piece you're looking for is pretty much a decent performer, not a standout but nothing bad about it either. I shall assume the rest of your speakers are Pinnacle, same series? bookshelf or towers? how big is the display device?

lookapypy
10-13-2004, 01:27 PM
I am putting most of this together via ebay and some other online retailers. My other speakers are HK B6 bookshelves and a velodyne vx10 subwoofer. The display device is a 27". Receiver is Yamaha.

AVMASTER
10-14-2004, 10:48 AM
I am putting most of this together via ebay and some other online retailers. My other speakers are HK B6 bookshelves and a velodyne vx10 subwoofer. The display device is a 27". Receiver is Yamaha.
A better route to take would be the HKC, center channel. Also available on E-BAY