Visonik [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Visonik

Bartas
09-30-2004, 04:30 AM
Hello!

I saw and listen to the Visonik Evolution 6 model and i liked them very much.
So much so, that im thinking of buying the smaller model ( evo 3).

These are new in Portugal, and i was wondering if anyone here has one of them(??) or has some opinion.

www.visonik.de

I can only find reviews in german. :o
If you have a dealer near , go listen to them.

This Guy
09-30-2004, 12:53 PM
What does it matter what we think? If you like them you're going to buy them no matter what we say, correct?

Lensman
09-30-2004, 03:24 PM
Hello!

I saw and listen to the Visonik Evolution 6 model and i liked them very much.
So much so, that im thinking of buying the smaller model ( evo 3).

These are new in Portugal, and i was wondering if anyone here has one of them(??) or has some opinion.

www.visonik.de

I can only find reviews in german. :o
If you have a dealer near , go listen to them.

I've never heard the Visonlik line, never could find anyone carrying them. But I've been curious about them for years. Their David/Goliath speaker system is often credited with starting the whole sub/satellite movement.

The Davids have been so highly regarded many companies over the years have made cheap knockoffs of them. More than 20 years ago Radio Shack began selling one called the Minimus 7. Still being sold, this is the longest selling speaker in Radio Shack's history by a wide margin, though it has changed names several times (Realistic Minimus 7, Optimus Pro 7, now RCA Pro X44-AV). There are many favorable posts about the Minimus 7 speaker floating around. Quite a number of folks have even used them as studio monitors. You can also find some reviews here at:

http://www.audioreview.com/Main,Speaker/Optimus/PRD_120279_1594crx.aspx

I know this really isn't what you're looking for, but I've looked all over for info. on Visonik before and aside from car audio, this is all I've ever found. :(

The important thing is you've heard them and really like the sound. I always buy speakers based on how they sound to me. Every speaker sounds different and it amazes me that so many will buy speakers they've never heard based on comments from people they've never met. If you've heard them, compared them too others, and found them superior, by all means buy them. Then post a review for the rest of us. :)

Bartas
10-01-2004, 01:50 AM
thanks guys.

as i said they are new in Portugal, they were introduced in the AudioShow in September.
everyone was like "what da...?".

Just trying to get a litle bit more info, thatīs all. I will compare then to my other favourite speakers, with the amp i planning to buy. ( Rotel 1062 + MA S2 or Dyn Aud52 or Quad12L or Visonik Evo3).
Got so much homework to do.... :)))))