SIR TT, A MODERATOR??? WHAT's NEXT!!! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : SIR TT, A MODERATOR??? WHAT's NEXT!!!

nick4433
09-27-2004, 06:35 PM
Just thought of checking into the old favorite AR and found this. Where was I when these guys were doing Sir TT's background check? (No TT, I was not in jail) LOLOLOL!!!!

hershon
09-27-2004, 06:50 PM
Give the brother a break.
Just thought of checking into the old favorite AR and found this. Where was I when these guys were doing Sir TT's background check? (No TT, I was not in jail) LOLOLOL!!!!

Sir Terrence the Terrible
09-28-2004, 07:14 AM

Hey Hey Hey!!!!! Listen to Hershon LOL I used a different SS number and date of birth to get this gig!! Hey Nickster, waz crackin in lala land? Good to see you poking yer head in here. Did they have a early release program?? LOL Time served for good behavior?

nick4433
09-28-2004, 08:47 AM
"I used a different SS number and date of birth to get this gig!!"

YEAH, MINE!!!!

Woochifer
09-28-2004, 12:13 PM
Hey Nick, why would T want to steal your identity? Y'know with that missing persons report that I filed on you and all ... or was it a restraining order? Oh well, memory fails ... :)

nick4433
09-28-2004, 03:25 PM
"Y'know with that missing persons report that I filed on you and all ... or was it a restraining order? Oh well, memory fails ... "

LOLOLOL LMAO!