College Football Week 4 [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : College Football Week 4

Kam
09-23-2004, 11:34 AM
Ok, so starts big for me tonight at Houston with the 'Canes. OK just demolished these guys in week 2 so am sure its on the player's minds as a comparison, although that was in OK. But this is also the 'focus game' that big teams can overlook and get ambushed with if they dont put the underdog away early. am thinking they will. There's only one top 25 matchup, all the others are big time focus games.

Gimmes:
Miami v Houston - miami big.

Purdue v IL - orton continues his air attack.

FSU v Clemson - bowden 1 has been ambushed by bowden 2 already, not gonna happen this year, and its at Doak campbell.

Upset Alerts and CLose Calls:
Boise St. v BYU - byu put up a fight against usc, so they might be able to upset BSU, BUT since its at BSU, the edge goes to them in a close one.

Iowa v. Mich - this one is close, mich fell apart against nd, the only game of theirs ive seen so far, and iowa is looking for a big upset, but in the big house... mich will pull it out.

TX v Rice - i know am crazy on this one, but tx has lost focus every season on at least one game, if not more. ok, this one against rice is a humongous stretch, especially at TX... i think even without focus TX can crush them, which they most probably will... just... wait, the TX lost focus upset game is coming soon.

PSU v Wisc - joe pa, c'mon!! but it's at wisc, which will be tough for penn st, am still rootin for joe pa here though.

peace
go 'Canes!!
k2