FIREFOX Browser. It is too cool. [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : FIREFOX Browser. It is too cool.

Smokey
09-22-2004, 01:15 PM
I downloaded Firefox browser this morning, and this think rock. Very fast, and easier to configure than InternetExplorer.

The best thing about this browser is that it is only 4.5 MB, while IE is about 15 MB. So it is smaller application to run, and probably easier on the processor.

I am going to use it for few days, and probably delete IE altogether later on. Good Job Mozilla :)

You can downloaded here:

http://www.mozilla.org

ericl
09-22-2004, 01:29 PM
Yeah, Mozilla rocks, most of the time. It has problems with some sites. I would delete IE so fast though, there are many sites that are developed and tested only in IE and are absolutely oblivious to supporting other browsers. As a result some websites don't work very well in Mozilla. I can't get ebay to work with Mozilla, for example, arlthough I've heard others say it works just fine.

Smokey
09-22-2004, 03:05 PM
That guy is my favorite person in western movies.

So far, every site I frequently visit (including some X rated ones :D), have no problem with Firefox. I don't visit Ebay too often, so no problem there.

What I like about this browser that it is much faster than IE, and I am on dialup :)

roster19
10-15-2004, 07:56 PM
Firefox is way faster & reliable than IE6. When the real version 1.0 comes out I'll be one of the first to download it.