Need some Help..... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Need some Help.....

JamesV
09-21-2004, 09:41 AM
I'm new to this site and for the past three days went back over the last ten pages. This is a very interesting site let alone with tons of info. Heres my question..... I'm looking for a tv for the kitchen, the sony and audiovox.. Those two cause they were the only ones that have the under the cabinets unit. I've read some of the replies that say sony is not that good and the same with audiovox, since it's not even mentioned. I was wondering which to go with or just get a tv for the counter...... Any help is welcomed......

Thanks in advanced........

Eric Z
09-21-2004, 10:02 AM
I think getting a TV is a crapshoot- just like a car. From what I hear, some TVs are more reliable than others (like Hitachi, Toshiba, and Mitsu). Sony is definitely a good brand for TVs, but people say their quality isn't as strong as previous years.

My friend has an Audiovox that mounts under his cabinets in his kitchen and he loves it- no problems whatsoever- he especially likes it since it was cheaper than the Sony. They originally had a TV for the counter in the kitchen, but returned it because they like the extra counter space.

If you are worried about the longevity of a TV, check into the warranty/extended warranty.

JamesV
09-21-2004, 10:30 AM
Thanks, cause that is one thing that I liked about them. With the Audiovox it has a DVD and radio so no need for any counter space to be taken up, anymore.

Thanks for the reply