College Football Talk! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : College Football Talk!

Kam
09-16-2004, 12:17 PM
Ok, another week of exciting big games! here's some of my picks!

Gimmes:
OK v. OR - oregon travelling to OK... not a chance. they'll get crushed.

LSU v. AUB - would think this should be a test for LSU, at Aub, but I think the tigers wil pull this one out, they're too prepared to get ransacked just yet.... but this can still be close.

WVU vs. UM - West virginia's only true test and they have it at home. IF Kayjay plays, they've got this, they have a chip on their shoulder and revenge on their minds. Unless ralphie has some masterful tricks up his sleeve, the terps could be in for a shelacking here.

Upset Specials:
OSU v NCST - close call last game, this might just be another year of the OSU tressel magic of the 4th quarter. NCST doesn't match up to what OSU puts on the field, especially Hall, that guy is deadly, but they've come close last few years... this might be there time.

FL v. UT - not sure if this is an upset, but i think the gators will pull this off going into Neyland (sorry JD!) which is gonna set the gators to upset lsu in gainseville.

Close Calls:
LTech v. Miami - might be closer than i'd like, have to see if the um offense can get on track. their defense will keep 'em in any game, just have to hope the offense picks it up and starts putting up some numbers. (albeit last game was against a vicious nole D).

Cal v SM - if this was tonight, i'd say southern miss had a chance, but with more time to prepare and more time for the exciement of the Neb win to wear off, Cal gets the advantage and should win this one (now in dec?).

USC - BYU - this should be a fun one, not sure if its right in the close call one, but to see how usc's offense does at byu and how their D handles the byu offense. should be an interesting one, but usc'll pull this one out. anohter day at the office for a pete carrol team.

peace
go 'canes!!
k2

JDaniel
09-16-2004, 07:06 PM
Kam,

I'm with you on the picks I care about.

Unfortunately, I don't see UT beating FL in the rain. Last time we played in the rain, we fumbled 7 times.

Auburn over LSU (if it is played. Press conference in the morning).

JD (go Vols, and anybody playin' the canes)

JDaniel
09-19-2004, 04:50 AM
Hey Kam - did you catch the ending of the UT/FL game?

Now I have someone else to add to my Christmas card list - the SEC officially who really blew that personal foul call against FL at the end.

Ugly, but I'll take it.

JD

Kam
09-19-2004, 10:12 AM
wow, what a finish! and the replay showed him just staring at the two players... UT guys hits FL guy... nada... FL guy hits UT guy back... flag comes out... you'd think offsetting penalties.... FL personal foul.. wow. what an obvious blown call, but hey... nature of the game, and i can't really mind a blown call against the gators...
was an awesome bunch of games. nice to see lsu see at least 1/3 how bad osu felt against them with the missed kick.
and the damn wolfpack killed themselves, no focus, no discipline and still almost ad a chance at the end against ohio state! but that it just one well coached team, the buckeyes.

gotta love college football!

BillShiphr
09-16-2020, 02:02 AM
Oh, I was a good player at college. We have a pretty famous football team.

HardissonHard
09-16-2020, 02:30 AM
Yeah, football is a very interesting type of sport. Some years ago I was doing a lot of bеts on football, but now I changed my preferences. NOw I'm a gаmbler. If you want to know how to play and where to start, you can check katie wager (https://www.twitch.tv/katiewager) article about a сasino

BenLee
09-21-2020, 04:03 AM
Oh, I was a good player at college. We have a pretty famous football team.

We ourselves were passionate about basketball most of all. Part of the team went further into professional sports, but the rest have it as a hobby even now. I devote enough time to this to be attentive even to such trifles as comfortable clothes and underwear - https://athleticunderwear.com/pages/basketball Street basketball is much tougher than what you see in the NBA, so I prefer not to skimp on equipment))

kargid
09-28-2020, 12:33 PM
it is great!