I read that P.Tree was to re-issue old releases in August [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : I read that P.Tree was to re-issue old releases in August

3-LockBox
09-10-2004, 12:52 PM
Has anyone else read that? I read in Amazon.com, that the date was Aug 17th, this year...but of course, they're nowhere in sight.

Can anyone direct me to the source of this issue?

DarrenH
09-10-2004, 01:22 PM
Snapper music has purchased the rights to Coma Divine, Sky Moves and Signify from Delerium and has reissued the already remastered releases of these titles but in digipak form. I have no idea why but apparently the Delerium remasters are already out of print. The Snapper digipaks were released in late July and I suspect that's what Amazon was refering too. I already have the Delerium remasters and saw no need to get the Snapper equivalent.

On The Sunday Of Life is available for pre-order and so is Voyage 34 although it's not scheduled for release until Oct. 18th. Keep in mind, these pre-orders are from The Burning Shed, PT's official online store and all sales are in British Pounds. Not an economical way to shop for Americans.

Amyway, it's all there in the PT news page including links to the official Online PT store. I do believe you browse there don't you.

Davey
09-10-2004, 01:27 PM
Info can be had <a href="http://www.bugspray.com/articles99/porcupines.html">here</a> but I would opt for some Fiery Furnaces instead. Mucho better ;)

Just kidding! We all love the Tree. But I'd still buy <i>Blueberry Boat</i> before any PT reissue. Not that there's anything wrong with the Porcupine.....

3-LockBox
09-10-2004, 01:39 PM
Amyway, it's all there in the PT news page including links to the official Online PT store. I do believe you browse there don't you.

Been there, done that.

I was looking for any version of <i>Lightbulb Sun</i>, remastered or otherwise. It is out of stock no matter where you go. I guess I really lucked out when I got a Delirium remaster of <i>Signify</i> a month ago. I now have CD-R copies of some of the older releases, but I'd really like to purchase the 'real ones'.

There is a used copy of <i>Lightbulb Sun</i> at Amazon.com for $15.06US, but the note in the comment section on this item is suspicious and confusing.

3-LockBox
09-10-2004, 01:41 PM
I don't currently own 'actual' copies of these yet, so its not like I'd be buying them over again.

skewiff
09-10-2004, 02:20 PM
there is a copy of the 2 disc Lightbulb for about $22.00 and there is a single disc for about $12.00.

As an Englishman I buy alot from Am. UK when you go to the domestic site and it says i.e. $40.00 import, generally not always if you go to Am uk and its an English release it is going to be way less.

I have saved avast amount of money this way, when I buy from used British sites and they wont ship overseas i have it sent to my parents house and they send it.

Amazon lets you have several shipping addresses I have one here in Michigan and another in England. They just charge your credit card, this is a cool way to get imports and it does work, I've been using this method for several years.

The $ is about 1.80 to the pound right now ,not the best time to buy. Those prices at the top are real close.

An example of this is George Micheal Amazon want $35.00 import at Am UK its 8 pound($14.00). Shipping is no biggie and there's no tax.

Tony