Uh, wuttum I sposed to do with this Ryan Adams comp? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Uh, wuttum I sposed to do with this Ryan Adams comp?

Finch Platte
08-31-2004, 05:14 PM
Comes postmarked from the town of Thom York or something English like that. Made it thru customs, it did! Supah job on the cover, mate!

My feeble cells tell me I was supposed to be in charge of spreading the word here in the States to them who wanted a copy- am I still sposed to do that?

Thanks. I'll check it out.

fp

Sweet- just realized there's a various comp in there, too! Thanks 2x, Mike!

Mike
09-01-2004, 12:37 AM
My feeble cells tell me I was supposed to be in charge of spreading the word here in the States to them who wanted a copy- am I still sposed to do that?

I ended up sending all the copies out myself in the end so no you don't have any distribution to do. But your copy sort of got left behind in the boot of the car, I came across it last week - sorry.

The other comp was just some recent stuff I've picked up I thought you might like.

Cheers
Mike

Finch Platte
09-01-2004, 04:22 AM
I ended up sending all the copies out myself in the end so no you don't have any distribution to do. But your copy sort of got left behind in the boot of the car, I came across it last week - sorry.

The other comp was just some recent stuff I've picked up I thought you might like.

Cheers
Mike

Glove compartment? Trunk? Engine compartment? Wheel well?

I really like the Snow Patrol song- how's the rest of the disc?

fp

Mike
09-01-2004, 04:55 AM
Glove compartment? Trunk? Engine compartment? Wheel well?

That would be 'trunk' to you.

As for the Snow Patrol I'll send you the UK copy which has a couple of extra tracks and see what you think, the track I picked is pretty indicative of the album.

Cheers
Mike

Finch Platte
09-01-2004, 05:28 AM
That would be 'trunk' to you.

As for the Snow Patrol I'll send you the UK copy which has a couple of extra tracks and see what you think, the track I picked is pretty indicative of the album.

Cheers
Mike

Let me know what you'd like in return.

www.scaab.bikeaddict.com

fp