Six Feet Under [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Six Feet Under

Worf101
08-31-2004, 06:00 AM
With the season dying down I thought it appropriate to spend a little time talking about what I consider to be at best an "uneven" season.

Highs:
1. David's brutalization at the hands of that carjacker and all the ramifications so far. I found myself screaming at the screen for him to fight back, bite scratch do something. I was so frustrated because he missed so many opportunities to escape or kill that f**ker that was torturing him.

2. Clare's lesbian fling, even though we've yet to see those breasts, it's nice to see her kissing a woman...

3. Kathy Bates. She jump starts every episode she's in. She really lights up the screen.

4. Lisa sick a** family. Nate's dead ex's family is why there are so many heroin addicts in this world. I'd stick a gun in my mouth if I had to live with those people for 5 minutes. Emasculating, crazed women with wimps for husbands. Nate's so lucky Lisa's dead.

Lows:
1. The whole Nate and romance thing with what's her face is tired to me. I'm so goddamns sick of this whining a**hole I don't know what to say. He used to be the most compelling character on the show, now I wish he and she would just disappear.

2. Rico and the stripper. Tired, beat, and stupid storyline. About as un-original as you can get.

3. Momma Fisher's husband. We don't need this creep. He brings nothing to the table. I liked the sexual tension with the intern better.

Well that's my take. I personally am ready for NEXT season cause basically I though this one sucked.

Da Worfster