What phone are you waiting for? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : What phone are you waiting for?

Vitamin
08-30-2004, 10:21 AM
Seems like fall tends to be when they drop all new cells so I thought I'd get a poll on what people are waiting to come out. Personally, I think I'm looking forward to the Motorola V3 called the razr. Totally loaded with bluetooth, a HQ cam that also takes vids, and my favorite part...mp3 ringers. www.hellomoto.com/us/V3 The major selling point is how thin it is...which is crazy.

So what are you waiting for to update your old clunker? Anyone else seen the razr upclose?

Resident Loser
08-30-2004, 10:33 AM
...nft

JSE
08-30-2004, 11:46 AM
One that does not ring!

Seriously though, I don't have a cell phone and probably won't get one for a long time. You would be amazed how relaxing it is to know that no one can call and bug you when your doing something you want to do or trying to relax. The weekends are mine and if someone needs to speak to me they can call my home and leave a message. What a novel concept. :p The more simple life is the better in my opinion.

JSE

E-Stat
08-30-2004, 12:16 PM
The weekends are mine and if someone needs to speak to me they can call my home and leave a message. What a novel concept. :p The more simple life is the better in my opinion.

JSE
There is a hidden secret that defies convention, however, concerning all telephones: just because they ring (or display), you don't have to answer them. I enjoy the freedom caller ID affords whether on my mobile or at home. I can quickly determine with whom I really want to speak and who else gets a message.

Diff'rent strokes.

rw

Vitamin
09-01-2004, 12:18 PM
There is a hidden secret that defies convention, however, concerning all telephones: just because they ring (or display), you don't have to answer them. I enjoy the freedom caller ID affords whether on my mobile or at home. I can quickly determine with whom I really want to speak and who else gets a message.

rw

I do the same thing all the time. Screening's the way to go.