Drumroll Please....My Guinea Girls have been named [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Drumroll Please....My Guinea Girls have been named

ForeverAutumn
08-29-2004, 06:40 PM
After much discussion and deliberation and a few false starts, the girls have been officially named Marley and Mercury (as in Bob and Freddie).

Thanks to all who played in the "name the guinea pigs" contest.

Honourable mention goes to the names:
Isis
Hera
Rave
Juliette
Anastasia
which were all under serious consideration.

Thanks for playing!

Finch Platte
08-29-2004, 08:28 PM
After much discussion and deliberation and a few false starts, the girls have been officially named Marley and Mercury (as in Bob and Freddie).

Isis
Hera
Rave
Juliette
Anastasia

Thanks for playing!

Did I mention ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zz?

fp

ForeverAutumn
08-30-2004, 04:37 AM
Did I mention ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zz?

fp

I thought about naming one that...but it was too long. :p

kexodusc
08-30-2004, 05:08 AM
Great!!! Now, let me know if they ever start responding to their names :)

BarryL
08-30-2004, 08:21 AM

Isis
Hera
Rave
Juliette
Anastasia

Thanks for playing!

Looks like you'll have to take them to therapy for their personal identity crises. Why not just call the girls Bob and Freddie? That sounds like more fun.

I can't wait to meet them. When's the party?

Worf101
08-30-2004, 11:18 AM

Isis
Hera
Rave
Juliette
Anastasia

Thanks for playing!

Lending some much needed levity and warmth to a board that, as of late, has been overrun with purges, pogroms, paranoia and pouting (how bout them "P"s). I'd love it if you post a few picks of the flea bearin' varmints so's we can get a look see.

Thanks again...

Da Worfster :D

DarrenH
09-03-2004, 05:05 PM

fp

He only did this because Yech scolded him for replying to your thread in the first place Autumn.

Yech lurks here, then makes fun of this board over at the Asylum. Even posting links and titling them with derogatory names.

But that should be no surprise to anyone.

What a maroon.

ForeverAutumn
09-03-2004, 06:21 PM
He only did this because Yech scolded him for replying to your thread in the first place Autumn.

Yech lurks here, then makes fun of this board over at the Asylum. Even posting links and titling them with derogatory names.

What a maroon.

I'm sure that Yech has lots of experience with Guinea Pigs. Being the big a$$hole that he is, Gerbils just wouldn't cut it.

Finch. You disappoint me.

Dusty Chalk
09-03-2004, 08:20 PM

What a maroon.And they wonder why I don't visit over there any more.