Broken Social Scene to have played their last show? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Broken Social Scene to have played their last show?

ForeverAutumn
08-29-2004, 07:00 AM
They claim that Friday night's show in Toronto was their last live performance but, apparently, they've made that claim once before. See the attached link.

http://www.nowtoronto.com/issues/2004-08-26/cover_story.php

Swish
08-29-2004, 07:40 AM
They claim that Friday night's show in Toronto was their last live performance but, apparently, they've made that claim once before. See the attached link.

http://www.nowtoronto.com/issues/2004-08-26/cover_story.php
:D Ha! I remember your comment to me about not being able to listen to any of their songs the whole way through, so I thought it was kinda funny that you'd bother to post about them. Please tell me "You Forgot it in People" is growing on you???

Hopeful Swish Baby

ForeverAutumn
08-29-2004, 08:17 AM
:D Ha! I remember your comment to me about not being able to listen to any of their songs the whole way through, so I thought it was kinda funny that you'd bother to post about them. Please tell me "You Forgot it in People" is growing on you???

Hopeful Swish Baby

Yeah. As if! :p

Sorry to dash your hopes Swish Baby.

Actually, I posted it because I know that you like them and I figured that you would be interested. It was just me wanting to do something nice for you.

Swish
08-29-2004, 09:28 AM
Yeah. As if! :p

Sorry to dash your hopes Swish Baby.

Actually, I posted it because I know that you like them and I figured that you would be interested. It was just me wanting to do something nice for you.

Yeah, sure. You Canadians are a real funny bunch. Next you'll be sending me comps or something to show how much you really like me.

Swishypoo

ForeverAutumn
08-29-2004, 02:17 PM
Yeah, sure. You Canadians are a real funny bunch. Next you'll be sending me comps or something to show how much you really like me.

Swishypoo

Nah, I wouldn't waste the disk on you. You'd like one of my comps about as much as I like BSS. :D ;)