Hey, Davey [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Davey

tentoze
08-26-2004, 10:55 AM
Just in case you don't wade into some of the other forums here, there are fresh reports of you having disappeared................

http://forums.audioreview.com/showthread.php?goto=lastpost&t=6323

Just thought you might want to go on record as being just the quick-change artist that you are, rather than a quitter.

:D

Davey
08-26-2004, 04:28 PM
or as Davey Jones (aka Bowie) once sung through a cocaine haze in the opening verse of "The Width of a Circle", "And the rumour spread that I was aging fast".

Didn't understand what you were talking about at first, but then l glanced through that whole sillly thread and uncovered the dean_martin comment that I assume you're referring to. Hehehe, don't know what I sent him or what he used to call himself. Oh well, guess it was enough to drive him away almost for good! Where <i>did</i> that dbi fella go? And what happened to Snowbunny? And anyone remember a squirrely guy that answered to RPM? Or cc? Or CZ? Or maf? Guess a lot of us weren't very creative when it came time to pick our <i>nom de plume<i> :)

tentoze
08-26-2004, 07:54 PM
:p That wuz the one, alright....I lurked for a year or more trying to figure out what you incestuous heathen were up to in here. Then, I figured it out. Then I realized I was all farked up and wrong, and I hadn't figured anything out. Then, it didn't matter. The MUSIC matters.

:D