Ahem, Hear Ye!!!! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Ahem, Hear Ye!!!!

Worf101
08-25-2004, 06:13 PM
Harken all and pay homage, give due reverance and praise. For the King of Audioania in his graciousness, has seen fit to grant rule of this fiefdom to his most loyal and trusted servant...

Sir Terrance the Terrible....

Let all come near and pay him due reverance...

Congrats my man. You're an asset and a jewel in da Crown.... Crown Royal Scotch but a jewel nonetheless...

Sorry had to say that.

Da Worfster :D

08-25-2004, 06:39 PM
I like Crown Royal myself...will be just as good?

Sir Terrence the Terrible
08-26-2004, 08:50 AM
Sir Worfster, prince of smackdowndom, earl of grey, loyal and longtime assistant to Judge Reinhold, thank you much for this royal congrats. I am honored(and a little drunk from the scotch) to be of service to all in Audioania, and will do my best to stay as transparent(and drunk) as possible(hiccup!)

kexodusc
08-26-2004, 09:48 AM
Sir Worfster, prince of smackdowndom, earl of grey, loyal and longtime assistant to Judge Reinhold, thank you much for this royal congrats. I am honored(and a little drunk from the scotch) to be of service to all in Audioania, and will do my best to stay as transparent(and drunk) as possible(hiccup!)

I gots to defend the nectar of my countrymen and point out that Crown Royal is a lovely Rye Whiskey, and not a Scotch...though beats me as to what the bloody hell the difference is...in the words of Ralph WIggum, they both "taste like burning" to me! :)