To my vinyl brethren!!! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : To my vinyl brethren!!!

DMK
08-25-2004, 06:00 PM
After learning of the changes around A/R and doing a bit of lurking to see how the dust settled, I've read a few posts lately that sum up for me what is wrong with A/R. I'll be off now, but I may check back from time to time to see if this site has come back to its senses. I say that not with whining and bellyaching because the owners and moderators are certainly free to run A/R as they see fit. It's just not something I care to be a part of.

The main reason I'm posting here is to advise that anyone wishing to write to me to discuss vinyl/turntables/cartridges, etc is more than welcome to do so at dmkerr2000@yahoo.com. I've managed to make a few virtual buddies over the last 6 years at A/R and I wish you all well. If there's ever anything I can do, any advice I can assist with, or if you just want to let me know about your latest vinyl haul, please feel free to write. All emails will be cheerfully answered. I wish you the best of everything. You've already got the best possible sound... 100,000,000 "bit" resolution VINYL!

See ya!