Need help from cheesy horror film aficionados... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Need help from cheesy horror film aficionados...

Dusty Chalk
08-22-2004, 06:02 PM
WARNING: POTENTIAL SPOILERS!

I'm going to tell you how a movie ends, but it's a really crappy movie, so the chances are unlikely that it's going to ruin much. The problem is, I don't know what the movie is. It aired on one of my friend's channels (she has basic cable -- usually just "antenna equivalent" stuff) Friday night, kind of late (10-11 p.m.). (If anyone knows a way to look that up, besides having last week's TV Guide, which I don't, I wouldn't mind knowing that, too.)

Okay, here goes...

So there's this occult stuff going on in one place (pentagram, ritualistic stuff), and this girl is running around elsewhere (in some caverns), get this -- in a bunny suit. Should sound familiar, no? No. It didn't. Big floppy ears, the works -- I'm thinking it took place on Halloween, but was not one of the iterations of the Halloween series of movies. Okay, she runs into these two bad guys, and all they do is take her bunny suit. Now she's running around in this short skirt and a polo shirt kind of thing. Later she runs into this doc guy who has these apparati holding up his arms, and he's performing some sort of surgical abuse on these people, and he says something like "get her", and this guy comes out of the wall with a hatchet and starts chasing her. She gets away somewhat (a hall of dead people through which she had passed earlier), but the hatchet guy catches up with her, swings his hatchet, misses her, connects with a beam, and brings the roof down on both of them. She gets out, into a field, disoriented, finds a road. Pink Cadillac comes up, there's a guy in there, she gets in, "must get to a hospital", passes out. He says (before she passes out), "hey, I know who you are, everyone's been looking all over town for you". After she passes out, the bad guy from the occult scene gets out from hiding in the back seat.

Next scene, she's about to get operated on by the doc guy, screams, end of movie.

Any ideas? Might be an episode of Outer Limits or something?

eisforelectronic
08-23-2004, 01:31 AM
check yahoo.tv, just need to put in area and provider.

hifimaster
08-23-2004, 07:16 AM
House of 1000 Corpses by Rob Zombie.

Dusty Chalk
08-23-2004, 07:40 AM
House of 1000 Corpses by Rob Zombie.First of all, thanks, that's probably it.

Secondly...why is she wearing a bunny suit? I guess I really need to see this movie...not that I didn't already (need to see it).