Prez of USA vs. Administrator of AR [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Prez of USA vs. Administrator of AR

nusiclover
08-20-2004, 10:02 AM
Ok, i might have been away for a while, but now im starting to understand what all the heat is about. So, ive come to this explanation of what is really going on. When Clinton was president we had a bunch of happy Democrats and Minorities around the country. The globe was also a bit more civilized (but i wont get political). But now we have a Republican in office. The liberals are unhappy, the world is a different place (again no politics here).
My point is that whenever a hiarchy is changed then the people will experience a transformation. Many will like it, many will dislike it. Thats just the nature of politics. Yes, even AR is political. And i have just now learned how true that statement is!
But, change can be a good thing (Vote 2004 anyone?). Hopefully the new AR administrator wont be putting us into deficit (but again im not going to get political). And, maybe some of the changes going on here will work out for the better.
I do however have one question for the new governing party of AR: are you guys left wing or right wing? Will you use the electric chair in punishing trolls? Will my taxes go up?

poneal
08-20-2004, 10:41 AM
they may institute a fee for looking at the reviews. That would be a money maker. Kinda like ecoustics. Sure hope not, but you never know...

ericl
08-20-2004, 10:44 AM
they may institute a fee for looking at the reviews. That would be a money maker. Kinda like ecoustics. Sure hope not, but you never know...

Not if I can help it! That would be totally lame, in my opinion.

-Eric

ToddB
08-21-2004, 03:19 AM
I think the policy is to leave people alone unless they become insulting or abusive, and once that happens, to hunt the violators down and shave their eyebrows off. I might have misunderstood the policy, though.

kexodusc
08-21-2004, 03:30 AM
Cool...I think we should go invade the "Cable Asylum", my intelligence reports WMD's over there...those bahstahds!!!

ericl
08-21-2004, 09:35 AM
hehe
:)

hifitommy
08-21-2004, 10:06 PM
about non professional reviews? certqainly not me, i have YET to look at an AR product review. if they charge, NOBODY will look. i dont think thats what theyre after.

ToddB
08-22-2004, 01:36 AM
i have YET to look at an AR product review. That's interesting. Can I ask why you haven't?

hifitommy
08-22-2004, 07:26 AM
That's interesting. Can I ask why you haven't?
when i first started reading posts in ar, i read a few of the reviews and found them t be amateurish and not useful. the same goes for reviews at aa. another reason is that i would rather read in print. i dont go to the stereophile site or any other online zine for reviews.

i have no other way of getting at the discussion boards or interacting with them so to do so, i must read from the screen.