Resale price on Veldoyne Sub [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Resale price on Veldoyne Sub

detoe
08-19-2004, 01:58 AM
I have an HGS-15 that is 3 years old and in perfect condition. However, I am moving into a really small place and that sub just won't sound as good in a small area. I am looking to sell it but need some input on the resale value of the beast. It retails for $2,500. What I really want to do is trade is straight across for an HGS-12 or 10 if anyone knows of anyone that would like to do that. Thanks

brulaha
08-19-2004, 03:45 PM
I have an HGS-15 that is 3 years old and in perfect condition. However, I am moving into a really small place and that sub just won't sound as good in a small area. I am looking to sell it but need some input on the resale value of the beast. It retails for $2,500. What I really want to do is trade is straight across for an HGS-12 or 10 if anyone knows of anyone that would like to do that. Thanks

I bought an HGS 18" used at an authorized dealer (no waranty due to it's used condition) with no blemishes, original packing, remote control, manual, and gurantee that it was sold by them originally (not a "B" product) for $1400.00 plus tax about 2 years ago. I thought this was a great deal. If you want to aggressively sell your's I think you can easily dispose of it for $1200.00. However if you're patient, I think you could get $1300.00 - $1400.00. Just my opinion. Hope this is helpful.

detoe
08-20-2004, 12:55 AM
thanks yo