And new Heart? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : And new Heart?

Mr Peabody
08-14-2004, 10:57 AM
It's very difficult to ressorect a music career and our radio stations here aren't giving the new Heart any help. Has anyone heard the new Heart album?

Dusty Chalk
08-14-2004, 09:43 PM
It's very difficult to ressorect a music career and our radio stations here aren't giving the new Heart any help. Has anyone heard the new Heart album?No, but the people over here (http://www.classicrockforums.com/) have, and they all say it's fantastic.

MasterCylinder
08-16-2004, 08:32 AM
I have not yet heard the new Heart release but I have been listening (and watching) their recent DVD "Alive in Seattle" quite a bit as of late.

This is a good Heart concert. Ann & Nancy use Mike Inez (of Ozzy and Alice in Chains fame) and some studio/techy guys and pull off a pretty good show.

Even though they play most of their hits, I think the biggest highlight of the whole night is Nancy's rendition of Elton John's "Mona Lisas and Mad Hatters"...................incredibly well-done..........both the vocals and her 12-string.

To anyone that thinks they might enjoy a Heart concert. I recommend this DVD.

Coincidentally..............I will see HEART in concert this Saturday night.........I suspect the new album will be promoted.