OT: Look At What I Caught [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : OT: Look At What I Caught

JDaniel
08-12-2004, 06:46 PM
I took the boys fishing Saturday. We caught a lot of nice 1 to 3 pound bass, Nick caught the biggest Catfish he's ever caught, and then I caught THIS - the biggest bass of my life. She weighed in at 9 lbs. 2 oz. Man, I was a nervous wreck when I finally landed this bass.

We do love fishing.

JD

JDaniel
08-12-2004, 06:51 PM
And here's Nick's catfish.

Worf101
08-12-2004, 09:24 PM
well, ah cain't call you a liar, cause I seen dat fish. You didn't digitally enhance it didja!!!!!???

Man that's one monster piece of fish. What test line, what lure? Popper? Jig? What reel... and where!!!!!

Da Jealous Worfster....

You can tell I've done my share of fishin and "embellishin" in my life.

:rolleyes:

kexodusc
08-13-2004, 04:10 AM
That's a mean looking catfish your boy's sporting...hope you didn't make him eat it. :)

Never been fishing in AL...had some great trips to Ontario, Canada...you aren't gonna tell us where where that hole is you caught that nasty fish though, are ya?

Good for you for taking your boys out. This seems to be a dying sport among the youth.

Now, what speakers you got in that boat of yours?

Chip_B
08-13-2004, 08:59 AM
I took the boys fishing Saturday. We caught a lot of nice 1 to 3 pound bass, Nick caught the biggest Catfish he's ever caught, and then I caught THIS - the biggest bass of my life. She weighed in at 9 lbs. 2 oz. Man, I was a nervous wreck when I finally landed this bass.

We do love fishing.

JDMan, that is one REALLY nice fish!!!!

tentoze
08-13-2004, 09:11 AM
Ain't ya glad we decided to share some of our Florida largemouths with the rest of the country, jd?