Klipsch ? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Klipsch ?

s dog
08-06-2004, 09:24 PM
Could some one let me know if there are any good web sites to buy klipsch speakers that you can trust , i have the synergy series . sb-3s up front and a sc-3 for center. I would like to find some ss-1 or ss-3s for surround speakers. i dont want to mess with ebay and best buy wants a lot of $ for there surround speakers, i am just trying to find a good deal, thank you every much

Worf101
08-08-2004, 12:35 PM
Could some one let me know if there are any good web sites to buy klipsch speakers that you can trust , i have the synergy series . sb-3s up front and a sc-3 for center. I would like to find some ss-1 or ss-3s for surround speakers. i dont want to mess with ebay and best buy wants a lot of $ for there surround speakers, i am just trying to find a good deal, thank you every much

Every speaker I have in my house was bought either through ebay or Audigon... why are you reluctant to go that route? I've had very few problems with either service.

Da Worfster

bboy1234
08-08-2004, 12:40 PM
Try some athena speakers

This Guy
08-08-2004, 01:23 PM
Why don't you want to mess with ebay? You can find awesome deals on there, it just takes common sense. Buy it from somone with good feedback and more than a few sales.

s dog
08-08-2004, 06:32 PM
well i guess i could give ebay a try , i was just thinking there might be a web site that sold klipsch speakers cheap that i could just call on the phone and buy them that way. thanks for your input

goatspeed
08-09-2004, 05:52 AM
www.brandnamez.com seems to have some decent prices on klipsch stuff.