Calling out to Dusty Chalk and the folks who've seen his Avatar!!!! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Calling out to Dusty Chalk and the folks who've seen his Avatar!!!!

Worf101
08-04-2004, 11:00 AM
Now, let me say one thing off the top. I really, really like Dusty as a poster and an AR regular..... but...

His Avatar is killing me!!!!!

That emu drives me dog nuts crazy every single time I see's it!!!! I feel it's saucer shaped eyes a followin' me like radar everytime I see's it. They remind me of those big eyed anime's from Japan.... only worse. And the little scrubby hairs on its head... and in it's nostrils.... (shiver).... I just can't takes it anymore.

Okay Dusty, how much money will it take to get you to ditch that thang???!!! I got a fast twenty for ya....

Come on guys, if you feel the same way I do.... Pony up. Help save our collective sanity's

Da Worfster :rolleyes:

Resident Loser
08-04-2004, 12:15 PM
...looks like a possum puppy or kit or whatever they're called...isn't an emu a bird?

jimHJJ(...but then again my eyesight ain't too good...)

Addendum: oh yeah he!! I see it now, I thought the nostrils were it's eyes...I liked it better as a possum, but the bird's OK I guess.

cam
08-04-2004, 07:54 PM
Now, let me say one thing off the top. I really, really like Dusty as a poster and an AR regular..... but...

His Avatar is killing me!!!!!

That emu drives me dog nuts crazy every single time I see's it!!!! I feel it's saucer shaped eyes a followin' me like radar everytime I see's it. They remind me of those big eyed anime's from Japan.... only worse. And the little scrubby hairs on its head... and in it's nostrils.... (shiver).... I just can't takes it anymore.

Okay Dusty, how much money will it take to get you to ditch that thang???!!! I got a fast twenty for ya....

Come on guys, if you feel the same way I do.... Pony up. Help save our collective sanity's

Da Worfster :rolleyes:
My spidey senses are telling me that you are correct. I've got $20 as well.

piece-it pete
08-05-2004, 11:37 AM
That IS an unusual avatar. I too thought it was a possum.

It's a flashback!!

Pete

Dusty Chalk
09-29-2004, 04:54 PM
Okay, due to the email problems mentioned by ericl in that other thread, I only just got the notification about this thread.

So, for those of you that love my avatar, here it is. To the rest of you, oughta push you right over the edge:

http://forums.audioreview.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=150

That said, I'll consider changing it -- it's about time for a new one, anyway. But I'm not changing it to some hot chick like everyone else does everywhere else -- it's got to be something at least somewhat representational of me (and I've been accused of looking like that).

PS You can always turn avatars off, y'know.

topspeed
09-29-2004, 05:09 PM
http://forums.audioreview.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=150

Oh man, that is DAMN funny! I like it! All this time I thought it was an eagle or sumthin'.

People say you look like this, huh? Yeek! :eek:

Dusty Chalk
09-29-2004, 05:47 PM
People say you look like this, huh? Yeek! :eek:First thing in the mornin', yeah.

What a sight to wake up to, huh? Maybe that's why they leave before I wake up...

Worf101
09-30-2004, 09:57 AM
Thanks, now I'm blind. Typing this by touch and feel. Can't see nuthin'!!!!

Moan...

Weep...

Snarf...

Man that this is funny lookin.

Da Worfster

PS, keep the avatar I love it!!!! :D

jt1stcav
09-30-2004, 07:50 PM
I don't see anything wrong with Chalk's avatar...it's original. Sure beats the usual Japanese animated avatars I've seen on auto forums.