Movie Idea [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Movie Idea

pwh03
07-31-2004, 02:49 PM
I was reading a post here and I got an idea. It would be kind of cheesey but oh well. If your younger lets say 18-28 you might remember that there use to be goosebump books that you could read and then at the end of each section you could make a decision on what you wanted to do, turn lefrt or right, run or fight... from there you were lead on to a different page for each answer. Your goal of course was to survive, but it also allowed you to read the book more then once because of all the different options and endings.

Well obviously this isn't possible with VHS but with DVD;s I think you could easily do something like this. you would act as the main character and decided what actions you wanted to take, each having its own results and outcomes. It might be hard to make a good movie for adults but It would be much easier to make kids videos that let them interact with the characters in this way. IE should pooh go to eores or _____. Maybe they already have stuff like this I don't really know but if not it be'd pretty neat.

Dusty Chalk
08-01-2004, 08:31 PM
Yes, they already have stuff like this, they're called video games.

I think the first ones of those (more like what you describe) that came out were murder mysteries. You know, like a dinner kind of thing?