So, who's the biggest Grandaddy fan in here? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : So, who's the biggest Grandaddy fan in here?

Finch Platte
12-04-2003, 06:16 AM
The
rain
in
Spain
falls
mainly
on
the
plain.

If
you
have
read
this
far,
you
are
persistent
and
deserve
this
piece
of
sh-
errrr,
swag.

Anyhoo- I wanted to make sure that you wanted this DVD badly enough to read past the 'what's this post say?' box.

I stole a Grandaddy DVD last night from Tower. Well, not really STOLE (how do I italicize?). Let's just say I acquired it thru unorthadox means. But, before you get too excited, it's only got 2 Grandaddy videos on it- 'El Caminos In The West' and Now It's On.' Both are pretty fookin' stupid, and that's why I don't want it- HEY! So, the biggest fan may have it. Argue amongst yourselves.

Lemme know- I'll send it out pdq. Well, maybe not so pdq. When I get a round tuit.

fp

Dusty Chalk
12-04-2003, 07:17 AM
Well, not really STOLE (how do I italicize?).Well, not really [i]STOLE[/i]...

So are they at least any good?

Troy
12-04-2003, 07:38 AM
Send it to me, fool!

Finch Platte
12-04-2003, 08:08 AM
Well, not really STOLE...

So are they at least any good?

The music or the videos.

Guess I'll send it to Troy, poor bastard. (My post ENSURES he will like it, now).

fp

Snowbunny
12-04-2003, 08:21 AM
RATFINK! I guess if we're judging pound for pound, Troy would be a bigger fan than I am. :)

Finchie, what's the dealio on the guy with the hot pink briefs in your avatar? That is soooo sexy!

Snowie

Troy
12-04-2003, 09:29 AM
Hey, if it sucks as much as you say it does, i'll jest sell it at Amoeba!

Swish
12-04-2003, 02:32 PM
The
rain
in
Spain
falls
mainly
on
the
plain.

If
you
have
read
this
far,
you
are
persistent
and
deserve
this
piece
of
sh-
errrr,
swag.

Anyhoo- I wanted to make sure that you wanted this DVD badly enough to read past the 'what's this post say?' box.

I stole a Grandaddy DVD last night from Tower. Well, not really STOLE (how do I italicize?). Let's just say I acquired it thru unorthadox means. But, before you get too excited, it's only got 2 Grandaddy videos on it- 'El Caminos In The West' and Now It's On.' Both are pretty fookin' stupid, and that's why I don't want it- HEY! So, the biggest fan may have it. Argue amongst yourselves.

Lemme know- I'll send it out pdq. Well, maybe not so pdq. When I get a round tuit.

fp Well first of all , why don't you enable the tool bar so you can do all sorts of ****e by just highlighing the words or phrase and clicking the appropriate tool.
That should make it easier than typing in all the brackets and stuff.

OK Finchy?

Finch Platte
12-06-2003, 05:43 AM
RATFINK! I guess if we're judging pound for pound, Troy would be a bigger fan than I am. :)

Finchie, what's the dealio on the guy with the hot pink briefs in your avatar? That is soooo sexy!

Snowie

That's a chick. She was at a bike swap meet, and she's holding up undies with a bike on 'em. Hot , no?

Time to change. The avatar, not the undies. Thanks for the reminder.

fp

Snowbunny
12-06-2003, 07:49 AM
That's a chick. She was at a bike swap meet, and she's holding up undies with a bike on 'em. Hot , no?

Time to change. The avatar, not the undies. Thanks for the reminder.

fp

Okay.... suddenly not so sexy! I wish we could have bigger avatars. A have a bunch that fit but its impossible to read the script.

Yeah, time to bring back the leather chick!

Snow - Swishy hates me? :(

Swish
12-06-2003, 11:15 AM
[QUOTE=Snowbunny]Okay.... suddenly not so sexy! I wish we could have bigger avatars. A have a bunch that fit but its impossible to read the script.

Yeah, time to bring back the leather chick!

Snow - Swishy hates me?
************************************************** *******************************
What the heck are you talking about? Did I miss something somewhere? This new forum is kinda hard to follow sometimes, but I seriously don't know what you mean.. You got some 'splaining to do missy!

Swishy