On a "lighter note".... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : On a "lighter note"....

Worf101
07-12-2004, 10:29 AM
If my last thread has you depressed and pissed off and you need a good mindless laugh, go see "Dodgeball". My son drug me and his mum to this and I expected the absolute worst but this movie, while not great, was sly, funny, interesting and took shots at everyone. If you ever played dodgeball as a kid (it has since been banned due to excessive violence) this movie will have you howling like a banshee. Put your mind on hold and go see it.

Da Worfster :D

This Guy
07-12-2004, 05:22 PM
Yeah man its pretty good, not as good as Old School though :) . Oh and where I live, Dodgeball is still really popular in gym class and is still played. Goes by the name "bombardment" or "dr. ball".

mtrycraft
07-12-2004, 09:36 PM
(it has since been banned due to excessive violence)
Da Worfster :D

The banned places I read about were based on self asteem, how will the kids feel being tagged out, hit so often.
I guess life is unfair?

Worf101
07-13-2004, 08:11 AM
The banned places I read about were based on self asteem, how will the kids feel being tagged out, hit so often.
I guess life is unfair?

If it's one thing I know in this life, it's that it is no where near being fair. But you plays the cards you're dealt and keep swingin' for the fences. That's all any man can do.

Da Worfster :)