Best Place to buy Audio/Video Equipment [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Best Place to buy Audio/Video Equipment

sethp212
07-12-2004, 09:02 AM
Elexa Consumer Products, Inc. is a great place to find all kinds of tech. From audio/video equipment, to electronic car jacks to cellular accessories. Best prices I have seen in awhile.

www.elexacp.com

markw
07-12-2004, 11:08 AM
I'm always suspicious when a persons first and only three posts, all praising a heretofore unknown retailer, all worded exactly the same, appear on three forums simultaneously.

Cheez, guy, at least buy some advertising space from AR instead of trying to scam some free publicity..

filecat13
07-12-2004, 11:19 AM
I'm always suspicious when a persons first and only three posts, all praising a heretofore unknown retailer, all worded exactly the same, appear on three forums simultaneously.

Cheez, guy, at least buy some advertising space from AR instead of trying to scam some free publicity..

Really. Couldn't agree more.

sethp212
07-16-2004, 12:15 PM
Not trying to bull**** anyone, just trying to get our google rating up. Just opened the site recently and am adding to it everyday. We are a cellular, audio video, and electronic manufacturer. All of our product are currently in retail stores but we are building a site to sell product as well. Our Audio/ Video line is actually very nice and will be in Circuit City next year first quarter. Should have it up on the site soon.