Turning Unused Supplies into $$$ [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Turning Unused Supplies into $$$

BillShiphr
10-26-2024, 05:44 AM
Has anyone sold their extra diabetic supplies online before? I’m curious about how it works and if there’s a good site you’d recommend. Trying to find something straightforward and safe to use. Any advice would be great!

GooseWashington
10-26-2024, 06:06 AM
If you’re ready to sell your extra supplies, Diabetic Exchange USA is a fantastic place to start. I’ve sold some unused supplies myself, and the experience was super smooth. They specialize in buying diabetic test strips and other related products, which is really convenient. The ‘we buy diabetic test strips (https://www.diabeticexchangeusa.com/how-it-works)’ service on their site is really straightforward—you pack your supplies, use their free shipping label, and they pay you shortly after receiving them. The nice thing is that they handle everything professionally and with a good turnaround time. Their customer service is also really responsive, which is a huge plus if you have any questions or need assistance during the process. I think it’s great to have a safe, reliable option like this, especially when so many places are less transparent or charge hidden fees. It’s been a great way for me to make a bit of extra cash while ensuring my supplies don’t go to waste, and I feel confident recommending them to anyone looking to declutter their diabetic supplies.

HardissonHard
10-26-2024, 06:15 AM
Thanks a lot for sharing that info! I’ve been looking for a reliable site to sell my unused test strips, and it sounds like Diabetic Exchange USA is exactly what I need. The way you explained the process made it sound so straightforward. I can’t wait to try it out!