Configuring options for grouped products in Magento 2 [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Configuring options for grouped products in Magento 2

GooseWashington
09-19-2024, 10:46 PM
I'm working with grouped products in Magento 2 and I'm having trouble setting up options. I can't find a way to add options that will allow customers to select variations within a grouped product. What steps do I need to take to correctly set up and display options for grouped products

HardissonHard
09-19-2024, 11:06 PM
I have encountered difficulties with setting up grouped products in Magento 2. To add options for choosing variations, you need to work with the settings a little. I found that the experts at amasty website (https://amasty.com/seo-toolkit-for-magento-2.html) provide excellent resources on this issue. It is important that each variation product is correctly added to the group and has the necessary attributes. Check that all options are set up correctly in the admin panel and that they are displayed on the frontend. Refreshing the cache and indexes after making changes also helped. If problems persist, it is worth considering advanced modules from Amasty to improve the functionality of grouped products.