Best file manager for Mac? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Best file manager for Mac?

BillShiphr
09-13-2024, 01:00 AM
I’ve been struggling to find a good file manager for Mac that’s user-friendly and offers advanced features like dual-pane navigation. Does anyone have recommendations for something that can handle both everyday tasks and more complex operations efficiently? I’m looking for something reliable and intuitive.

GooseWashington
09-13-2024, 02:40 AM
If you're searching for the best ftp app for mac (https://apps.apple.com/us/app/commander-one-file-manager/id1035236694?mt=12), Commander One is definitely worth considering. Finder works well for basic tasks, but once you start dealing with larger projects or more advanced file operations, its limitations become clear. Commander One offers a dual-pane interface that makes organizing, copying, and moving files incredibly efficient—you can view two folders side-by-side without opening multiple Finder windows. On top of that, it supports connections to FTP and SFTP servers, which is a game-changer if you’re working with remote files. Another feature I love is the ability to manage hidden files easily, which can sometimes be a pain in Finder. The app also integrates with cloud services like Google Drive and Dropbox, so it’s more than just a local file manager. I’ve found it to be a fantastic productivity booster, and I highly recommend giving it a try if you need a reliable, powerful tool to manage your files.

HardissonHard
09-13-2024, 03:08 AM
Thanks for the recommendation! I’ve been looking for a file manager with more features than Finder for ages. The dual-pane setup in Commander One sounds exactly like what I need, especially with the built-in FTP support. I manage files on different servers pretty often, so this should save me a lot of time. I’ll give it a try and see how it goes!